10/11/05

Mini Dee @ Dusk

On my way home from work, I noticed the sky was a bit cloudy and dull but off to the west the skies were clear. As soon as I noticed this I knew that in an hour or so the sun would set and light up the underside of the clouds a vivid orange and red. So I raced home to my usual spot where I practice taking 3/4 poses of mini dee. Check out the back lighting of the car, it really made the fast trip there worth it. And as predicted the sky was intense. Although it only lasted about 15 minutes, I tried to take as many pictures as I could. Next time I hope to take some pictures with the sun behind me. Those would be some cool pictures too. I'm starting to get a good grasp of the camera seeming as I was a bit rushed to take advantage of the setting sun.

DanC

No comments: