10/5/05

Back To Texas

Well, I dropped off gramps at the airport this morning. Just like that, the long week that gramps was supposed to spend with us is done. He probably wont visit here for another year. Hopefully sooner. He seemed to have a ton of fun and was thoroughly impressed with mini dee. He kept on saying that she tells me everything and does everything. He was talking about hope there are a tone of sensors, like for tire pressure or gas milage or outside temp. He had never seen a car where all u had to do is tell it what temperature you want it inside and it will maintain it, turning the heat or air as needed. I’m sure mini dee is impressed with gramps being so active, alive and kicking. I’m not so sure mini dee can last as long as my gramps, but they are both very cool in my book.
DanC

No comments: