5/14/06

Chicago MINI Motoring Club

I had the club application filled out and sitting on my desk for 2 months, just waiting for a reason to mail it in. After reading this NAM Thread and going to meet some of the current members, I decided to go ahead and send it out. And these guys were really cool! I am looking forward to hanging out with them in the near future.

Here are some pictures from Tallulah Mae Birthday party posted by MiniMac2005 from NAM. MINI Dee is in the last four pictures parked next to the birthday girl. (The car with the birthday hat! duh.) I had a great time meeting everyone and the cupcakes were delicious!

My first official CMMC event is going to be the Last Chicago Pulley Party where I am scheduled to get the Webb Motorsports 15% pulley, High Density Induction Intake and possibly the Milltek Exhaust! Yes, I think I have been infected with the mod bug, but I haven't been this excited since I was anticipating delivery of my MINI! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan, nice meeting you and hanging with you at the b-day party and pulley party. I didn't stay around long enough to see your car done.. Hope you are enjoying it!!

DanC said...

Thanks Steve, nice seeing you again also. I certainly have been enjoying my new toys all weekend and I'm absolutely thrilled we made this pulley party happen. I'll be sure to post my thoughts on the new upgrades soon, but for now, I am still playing with them. ;-)