12/5/05

MCSa in the cold

Mark over at mdsbrain.com has observed a few odd reactions the MCSa had with presumably the recent cold weather. I personally have not experienced anything out of the ordinary, but then again, mini dee is kept in a heated garage and has never spent more than a few hours or so standing still in the cold. If I get a chance, I will let her sit out for a bit and relay any observations I might have.

Quote from msdbrain:link

The tranny shifts very strangely when cold. Like when driving slowly it will ride up to 4k rpm before shifting.

I have noticed some jerky shifting occasionally, but I do not think its related to the cold because it also happens in the summer. It's one of those things that is rare and would be non-existent if I were to take her in for service.

No comments: