4/24/06

Shooting Spree

Well since this past Sunday was such beautiful day, I decided to take MINI Dee out for quick photo opportunities. I first went out to the old 3com building in Schaumburg. This is a rather odd looking building but I managed to find a good spot to shoot some pictures. I then stopped by Patrick MINI to snap some picts of Randy's new MCS along side MINI Dee. I then headed up to my old high school stomping grounds and snapped some cool photos. Just after I graduated, my high school proposed a massive addition which actually turned out pretty nice. Also note the new grille badge from toddsmodds.com.

6 comments:

jwardell said...

Great shots! I especially like the one in the bottom left.
I've been through that lot before too but never thought to bring the camera.

DanC said...

Thanks, I was really happy with that one.

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos.

DanC said...

Thanks Mark. And I went ahead and added your blog to my list. Thanks for linking mine up from yours. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Those are cool pics. I also like the bottom left.
Where is that lake at, I can't read the banners in the background.

DanC said...

The lake with the banners is at Rt 22 in Lake Zurich. The other two are in Wauconda at the boat ramp just north of there. Glad you liked them. :-)